Suicide Prevention Month T-shirt Design Contest
September is Suicide Prevention Month and the Jordan Porco Foundation (JPF) is holding our first ever Suicide Prevention Month t-shirt design contest, and everyone is welcome to participate!
This August, JPF is launching a t-shirt design contest as a fundraising campaign for Suicide Prevention Month. The theme of our contest is hope. If you’re interested in entering, keep reading for the official contest rules!
Official Contest Rules
I have read the OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES for the Jordan Porco Foundation Suicide Prevention Month T-Shirt Design Contest and I agree to all the rules and regulations of the contest as outlined below:
- The contest is open to everyone interested in participating.
- Nine out of Ten Ambassadors are strongly encouraged to submit designs.
- All entries must be original creations of the contestant that incorporate the theme of Hope into the design, has never been published, and does not contain profanity, trademarks, logos, or copyrighted works of any other person or business.
- The prize is a free t-shirt featuring the winning design.
- All Nine out of Ten Ambassadors who enter the contest, regardless of whether their design wins, can report this as an activity and earn 20 points. If you are an Ambassador and your design is selected as the winner, you can earn an additional 50 points.
- The winning design will remain the property of the Jordan Porco Foundation and will not be returned to you. The Jordan Porco Foundation may use the winning design at any time after the contest. The winning designer may display their own design in a portfolio or personal collection, but may not sell or reproduce the design for any other purpose once submitted to the contest.
- A panel of judges representing the Jordan Porco Foundation will choose winning submission. The winner will be notified on September 5, 2018 and announced to the public on September 10—World Suicide Prevention Day.
- The contest begins on Wednesday, August 15, 2018.
- All entries must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, September 2 at 11:59PM. Any submissions made after this time will not be considered.
- All entries must be accompanied by a submission of our contest entry form, found here: https://goo.gl/forms/kCIoNEzJ5dXitD703
- FORM OF ENTRIES:
- The entry email should be include by your name and contact information.
- The entry must be accompanied submission of our contest entry form, found here: https://goo.gl/forms/kCIoNEzJ5dXitD703
- The entry must be one of the following art file formats: .gif, .jpeg, .jpg, .png, or .eps and must fit within a printable area of up to 11.9” wide and 17.9” tall.
- The theme of hope should be incorporated into the design.
- The design should be intended for use on white t-shirt.
- Use of the Jordan Porco Foundation logo is permitted and encouraged. Click here to view and download the logo.
- We reserve the right to pick one entry, more than one entry, or no entries as the winning entry.
- If your entry is selected as the winning entry, the winning contestant who created the winning entry will receive a free t-shirt of the winning design. If the winning contestant is a current Nine out of Ten Ambassador, they will also be eligible to report their win as a Nine out of Ten activity for 50 points to spend in the Ambassador Points Store.
- The Jordan Porco Foundation reserves the right to terminate this contest at any time, effective on the date of issuing the termination notice, and we are under no obligation to give notice prior to the date of termination.
- You agree that if you submit an entry, you will sign an assignment and release form prepared by us acknowledging your acceptance and understanding of the complete contest rules including that the winning design is the property of the Jordan Porco Foundation. The Jordan Porco Foundation reserves the right to reproduce the winning design in various color formats.
- This contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws.
All contestants must read and agree to the following rules of acknowledgement and assignment.
Acknowledgement and Assignment
I am submitting a contest entry with this form, and I hereby assign any and all rights in the intellectual property of this entry to the Jordan Porco Foundation. I agree that the entry I submit becomes your property and that the entry will not be returned to me.
I state that this entry is my own original creation and that I did not copy anyone else’s work in creating this contest entry. I agree that if I have copied anyone else’s work in preparing this entry, and if I win this contest, I will relinquish the prize back to you and will defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Jordan Porco Foundation and their respective officers, directors, employees, suppliers, licensors, contractors and agents against and from any loss, debt, liability, damage, obligation, claim, demand, judgment or settlement of any nature or kind, known or unknown, liquidated or unliquidated, including without limitation, all reasonable costs and expenses incurred including all reasonable litigation costs and attorneys’ fees arising out of or relating to claims, complaint, action, proceeding or suit of a third party, that arise or relate in whole or part to the contestant’s entry.
I agree that if I win the contest, I authorize the use by you, without additional compensation, of my name and likeness or photograph for promotional purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation the Internet, written or e-mail communications, brochures, videos, slides, radio, television, film) that you deem appropriate.
Only ONE entry per contestant.
I agree that if I win this contest a free t-shirt featuring my winning design is fair and adequate compensation for my contest entry.